Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Katy Perry to pose in Playboy?





If you were hoping to catch a glimpse of Katy Perry in the nude I hate to burst your bubble but that wont be happening.Hottest woman alive[according to Maxim], is not planning on posing for Playboy...ever. In a recent interview, Katy says she prefers to play the tease. Read the whole interview below.


                                    "I like to play [the sexy] card because it's fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease. I'm like a burlesque girl. I definitely won't be doing a Playboy spread, but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style. I'm confident in my skin I guess, lately. I think that when you're in a supportive relationship, you don't care anymore about outside. Things that may have irked you before don't matter because you found someone who loves you no matter what."





No comments:

Post a Comment